Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Can Smell the Rain !

I know oh so well, the smell of rain having grown up in the tropical city of Lagos. First the dusty swirl, then the winds pick up quickly and the sun darkens and you rush to close already rattling windows while doors slam ahead of you...And through all this, you actually smell the rain before it comes pouring down; I can't explain it but it smells like a mixture of dew, dust and wind if that makes any sense.

I can smell the rain now! This time it's a different kind of rain - it's the rain of His Presence. You see when you're used to smelling physical rain, smelling spiritual rain comes naturally to you...I can only say that His Presence is set to be released all over the earth. We have enjoyed the 'dew and dust' for years, we have also enjoyed the 'wind' as well and they were all good; but what's about to come now is the all-encompassing, release of God Himself.

How do I know this? Well the the earth is getting darker, the windows of my soul are rattling and the doors of hell are slamming in terror of the coming King...so get ready! He comes again as in Wales and Asuza, only much more! Get ready for a huge downpour!

No comments: