Monday, July 26, 2010

Season of Change

We seem to be in a season of change...I'm seeing a lot of change happening around me as well as dreaming about change in different ways. I'm also reading about others who are seeing changes happen around them as well. You say, change always happens, so what's so special about this change?

I'm no prophet but this change is definitely different; it's a change to establish all change, if that makes any sense...it seems to be a turning point change for the Kingdom of God and the whole world as well. The word change is defined as, " the act or an instance of making or becoming different; a new experience".

The other cool thing is I've been dreaming of picking up change (coins) for a few months now, while another friend I know has been physically seeing change (coins) in different places...I know the Lord is emphasizing the season of change we are entering or the new experience we shall be experiencing if you will.

So what does one do in change? Watch carefully, ignore the distractions of the enemy, listen closely, and remain connected to Jesus; this is the key, remaining connected to Him and the others will likely fall into place.

Get ready for change!

No comments: