Friday, August 7, 2009

The Book of Revelation

Have you ever read through the Book of Revelation in the Bible and wondered, 'what on earth...?' about all the symbolism and prophecies. I literally have always read it as a storybook while asking the Spirit of God for understanding but recently, a flurry of God-incidences have led me back to study it in-depth.

I believe we're about to see very soon a lot from the Book of Revelation begin to transpire, God is drawing so many back to this book to study and be aware of the next phase the Body is about to enter. I also notice my interest for the Book of Ezekiel and the study of the history of Israel is beginning to increase; we are getting set for the end of the world as we know it and transitioning into a world that we need absolute guidance from the Holy Spirit to live and move and have our being.

Israel is like a prophetic time-clock and watching events unfold there is a sign to the Body of Christ; even the heavens are declaring it. A couple of years ago I saw a sign in the skies - clouds 'dancing back and forth' like lights. I called my family to behold the unusual sight with me and even though we could not explain it, I sensed it was a sign of the end times as spoken of in Matthew 24.

What should we be doing in this season? Become fearful? No! We should rejoice and draw even closer to Him, that will be our saving grace. As the world gets darker, the promise is that we will shine brighter...but we need to be one with Jesus, not with the world, but with Jesus and Him alone.

No comments: