Saturday, January 26, 2008

Broken for His Glory

Who would have thought when I look back over the past 5 years that I would be the way I am today...broken for His glory. When I look back and remember my character, religious pride and performance mentality over the the years, I cringe. Yet, the cleansing is still going on, I am being broken and cleansed, broken and cleansed, broken and cleansed; all for Him.

I believe the Father is preparing us to wear the mantle of holiness in this new season of Praise; holiness, virtue and godly values is the foundation behind this new wave of visitation that will be long-lasting. He wants the world to see His glory...how? Through ordinary broken vessels like you and me, just being a light in an increasingly dark world that is crying out for the supernatural - you can see the hunger in the surging increase of 'supernatural' books in bookstores and movies. But the light shines brightest in the dark...

The bible says that the whole creation is "crying out for the manifestation of the sons of God". That's us! We were meant to manifest His glory in our everyday lives, not necessarily as Pastors or Evangelists or Prophets etc., but as Kevins and Chiagozies and Dirks! What a thought! But oh so true! If only we can grasp that we don't have to be a 'famous preacher' to do the works of the Lord...meditate on this, selah!

I pray that the eyes of your understanding may be enlightened that you may know the truth of His Word; and also that you remember in this New Year that you have the mind of Christ. Prophesy spiritually over all that concerns you and declare the glory over your atmosphere!
Let us walk in it. Help us to grasp this reality in 2008 Father, amen.

No comments: