Sunday, July 22, 2007

Victory is Sure...

I've been away from my blog for about 2 months now, catching up on the mundane and tying up loose ends that couldn't be put off but during these two months I've also been meditating.

Victory is sure, that's what has been hammering over and over in my head as I faced one challenge after the other these past couple of months. I know how to abase and abound, the Apostle Paul said...but do we?

I must confess I love the 'abounding' phases of my life but the 'abasing' phase usually comes first so that I can abound wisely and with humility and compassion; sometimes we even abase and abound together. In my family, here we are rejoicing over having our Dad back after a long absence due to travels but at the same time, my heart is heavy with compassion and intercession as I agree with a close friend for a complete healing of cancer. But isn't that how our christian walk is, full of real-life examples and opportunities to share His joy and compassion all at the same time.

Nothing is impossible...the tide comes in at night not in the day, so victory is assured even in our most broken places. I believe that we're finally coming into a phase and lifestyle of victory that will be a part of us as we keep proclaiming and believing what we have been reading for years in the Word.

I find myself in the second half of this year being more sure of His Word and believing that our time of re-visitation is very near - I am so anxious to see the manifest glory of His presence on the earth that it's like a deep passionate well of hunger within me, spouting forth at the first sign of revival! Come Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is Good ! Do check out http://www.puresearch.org.uk and add your blog for free!

Anonymous said...

Good Day! Thanks for your blog! Do Check out http://www.puresearch.org.uk and add your Christian blog for free. God Bless :)